Saturday, May 19, 2012

Week Three: Leadership Post


 For my Leadership Project, my goal is to publish an article based on my Action Research in Mathematics Teaching in the Middle School.  This publication is seeking submissions for articles written to "entice and invite classroom teachers to learn about aspects of research that are closely related to their classroom practice."


My Week One and Week Two leadership blog posts can be found here:


Week One Leadership Post


Week Two Leadership Post


My leadership document can be found here:


Leadership Project

1 comment:

  1. Boy, teaching math in middle school, that was my teaching Waterloo, so, I give you tons of credit for doing the job and looking for ways to engage students. I look forward to reviewing your paper.

    ReplyDelete