Sunday, October 16, 2011

Class Parrot~Check it out!


I found a new great resource that I am excited to try out.  All of my new students have cell phones.  However, I am NOT giving out my personal phone number to text with students.  I found a tool called Class Parrot that solves my problem!  When students text a personalized message to the Class Parrot site, they are enrolled and the teacher can send a message to all students enrolled ~ all while keeping the cell phone numbers anonymous!  Students can even reply to the text and the teacher receives the message through the Class Parrot page.  I am going to ask students to sign up on Monday.  If you are interested, click on the following link to check it out!  Best of all, it is FREE for the first 500 messages, and then an additional 200 free each month!
http://bit.ly/o305BB

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cyndi,
    I signed up on your class parrot app. I hope I did it correctly, and tomm. I'll text you back... Have a great Monday with your new class. (C: Tessa

    ReplyDelete